Return to the Conifers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ACS Pre Meeting Tours

Posted by baxz5oh 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 7, 12 at 6:18

Is anyone else going to descend on Ken's garden in Adrian? Wednesday am for me. Looking forward to it Ken. The description of your property in the ACS packet sounded as good as your pictures have always looked.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ACS Pre Meeting Tours

Didn't know about it. Not that I can drive up there on Wed anyway. Hoping to make his house the next time I go to Michigan where I have extra time. Possibility this fall but that could change anytime. :)Hey get some photos!
Cher

o

hey ... cool..

send me an email .. if you havent already ...

if its any help... from OH.. come up 109 .. into adrian.. i can mapquest it for you from there ....

now lets be real clear.. its been near or over 100 for the last 2 weeks ... the lawn is brown thatch.. only the plantain are poking up.. too hot to even mow those [though hoping for such] ...round up doest work on dormant weeds ... etc.. blah.. blah ... i do not feel the garden is up to par ...

but i am sure that wont stop us from having a good time ...

yesterday.. it was 104.. with a heat index of 109 to 116 ... in celcius.. that is RFH ... lol

it was almost impossible to walk out there and bend over to put the irrigation on the hosta ...

i await all visitors.. with baited breath.. may even brush my teeth to avoid that.. lol ...

anyone else??

ken

Here is a link that might be useful: who knew.. i guess i dont have to brush.. just breath deeply .. lol

o

I've let Ken know I'll be there on Wednesday in the mid-afternoon. Also looking forward to it. The heat may cause the hosta to be glopin' but I'm sure the conifers will be smokin'. ;-)

tj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Conifers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here