Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mesterhazypinetum

Conifer Treasury of the World 3.0 2010

mesterhazypinetum
12 years ago

Yesterday I opened the new homepage of conifer cultivars on the net as a resume of 30 years conifer discovery work.

This contains 3000 printed pages and 21020 photo links of about 6800 cultivars. The main windows are working, but please be patient at downloading, in some cases the files are rather big. The Pine 3.1 is over 10 MB.

This is a noncommercial page

http://www.conifertreasury.org/start.jsp?mt=150

If anybody of you ever made plant lists, will know that this page is a great logistical enterprise. I accept any quantity of new informations of nondescribed conifer cultivars, photobucket sources, undetected breeder persons, generally all informations, which helps to make more complete the database.

I'm working now on two national Conifer Treasury versions of Austria 2.0 and Cesko 2.0, which will be ready next spring. We have a good chance to reach 700 cultivars in Austria by Franz Etzelstorfer, and 4000 cultivars in Cesko 2.0 with the help of over 60 czech breeders, organized by Mr. Miroslav Malik & Ladislav Valenta. They are all excellent gardeners with incredible quantities of newly discovered conifer selections. I'm very glad to be also their reporter with the editing of their work.

Zsolt

Here is a link that might be useful: Conifer Treasury 3.0 2010

Comments (13)