Return to the Conifers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Picea glauca 'cecilia' (?)

Posted by harv2016 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 11, 11 at 11:13

This is a conifer I got early in my collecting days, it had no tpicea gluaca "cecila"ag. I was hoping some one could identify the cultivar

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Picea glauca 'cecilia' (?)

Very probably, and it's a very nice plant !
Clement

o

Absolutely! T.

o

I was pretty sure it was but wanted to ask hobbiest with more expertise. Like I said it was one of the first plants I got when I started collecting years back when names weren't important to me

o

Wow, awesome, it's what about, 20 years old? Pretty sweet. Might not be but sure looks like it and if you have the tag, the odds are very high that it is correct.

Thanks for posting!

-WIll

o

I've had it in the ground about ten years not sure how old it was when planted. Hopeing it doesn't crowd the pendula next to it for a while.

o

Nice plant! Looks like you've got a few more, too. Any chance for a photo tour?

o

Yep, a photo tour would be very nice :0)

o

I'll try, I've been creeping on this site for a few years and finally decided to post. Took me awhile and the help of a young nephew to figure out how to post pics. Can be a bit itimidating seeing all the wonderful gardens posted on the site, and the wealth of knowledge

o

From what I see of your garden you have a lovely one. I would love to see more photos.
Cher

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Conifers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here