Juniperus scopulorum (snag). Enjoy!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: happy halloween

Great pic !

o

Glad you liked it Jaro!

A couple of years ago I was out hiking on a remote mountain trail, thinking that no one was around for miles.

Then, from out of thin air it seemed, a man appeared. We got to talking.

He said he liked hiking in the area because nobody ever came up there. I told him I was looking for trees, and said he had a favorite tree that was not too far away.

So we walked over to this dead tree, and he explained that whenever he hiked here, he would go and visit this tree.

I offered to take a picture of him next to it, and he agreed.

As I was getting my camera ready, he said he had to "do something" and when I looked back at him, he had put this mask on. Freaky!

o

Portland, OR, I was walking thru a cemetery with a co-worker at night when out of the shadows a group of about six people were standing right in front of us. My friend, this girl I worked with was shaking like a leaf. You see these six people were all wearing black robes and had their faces painted white. It wasn't Halloween that I recall, just an ordinary day like any other. So only one of them spoke and he asked my friend for a cigarette and she replied, I only have one left!!!!!!

She didn't give him the cigarette! We were only halfway thru the cemetery and I wondered if we were going to make it out alive. Now that was some freaky sh#T!

Dax

o

• Posted by whaas 5a SE WI (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 1, 11 at 16:41

I sure love a good Halloween story. Dax wins for now.

Sluice, that is creepy photo by the way.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Conifers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here