Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ken_adrian

P aristata, P res 'Quinobequin', P parv 'Ini Funi'

Pinus aristata ... OMG.. interior browning.. is it dying.. lol ... wish i could get an ID on the plant behind ... sold as Platycladus orientalis 'Aurea Nanus' ... which bluespruce is adamant it isnt .... told to change teh name to Thuja orientalis AN .. which other say it isnt .... bigboxstore ... one of my first.. i suppose that tells the whole story .... i think there was a thrid name offered.. brecks gold.. and i know that spelling is wrong ....

{{gwi:857301}}

Pinus resinosa 'Quinobequin' .. can anyone give me a phonetic pronunciation on this one.. and what that name means.. i see its a road in MA .... lower damage probably to snow cover ... and winter sun level ... cham thyoides 'aurea' behind.. the worst 'aurea' i ever saw in my life.. probably mislabled ... as i have never see any yellow cast to it ...

{{gwi:857303}}

Pinus parviflora 'Ini Funi' .. planted 2005 .. bunny somehow found it and went after it.. so the cage... why it hasnt been removed in 6 years.. is a mystery left to the ages ... lol ..

{{gwi:857305}}

i havent seen firefighter ... will I .. is he ok???? .. whaas would be will II .... lol

Comments (11)