Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
calamity_j

A Sweetheart Named : Aftermidnight!!!

Calamity_J
12 years ago

GardenWeb has changed my life!!! I have very dear friends who I have met on this website, have half a doz forums I like to cruise thru....and this particular forum has given me such a gift too!!! You may know her as Aftermidnight, but I know her as soo much more...a new mentor in my life(Garden Guru!) and as we talked, we discovered she was a childhood friend of my mother!!!! What are the chances that we would meet all these years later!!! She has shared with me peices(missing peices) of the puzzle of my life!

And as far as gardening goes...she has probably forgotten more about gardening than I have learned thus far!! WOW! She has given me a great start by giving me the Entire collection of Gardens West magazine(our local and most popular magazine), so it was with hungry eyes that I have been devouring them all.... when to my suprise and delight, I came across an issue that I had set aside to really go thru(some great articles relevant to me)when I see a letter written to the editor by Aftermidnight, saying how she loves this magazine! I feel so honored to have her fav collection of mags! And I too will cherish them!! Thank You Dear One!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting