Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thursday Tea...last day of March

Posted by lavender_lass WA zone 4 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 31, 11 at 14:27

Wow, can you believe it's already the end of March? Spring is on the way...I can see little daffodil shoots coming up through the grass, by the pasture. Hyacinths and tulips are popping up all over the place...and the grass and weeds have gotten off to a good start. Time to weed this weekend!

Any exciting plans for today? Tea with friends or just a quick cup and a nice break? We started the day off with no power, so a little busy catching up on work...but I will be back around 4pm ET for a cup of Earl Grey and hopefully some conversation! Maybe I can make those blueberry muffins today, too...they would be wonderful with tea!

Have a lovely Thursday and enjoy your tea! :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thursday Tea...last day of March

I took my Mom for Mohs surgery on her nose today, we had to be there at 10am. However, after we got there the doctor examined the basil cells on her nose and gave her the option of either surgery or the use of a special cream that has a high success rate and practically the same amount of recovery time as the surgery. So after alot of thought and discussion she decided on the cream treatment. It will take six weeks of treatment and then after 2 -3 wks. she's to go back for an exam and if the cells aren't completely gone then she will have surgery. But - the surgery will be much more minimal.

So we got to come home earlier than expected. When I dropped Mom off at her house she said she was going to make a hot cup of tea because she was so cold. I had coffee and a blueberry muffin when I got my own abode. Felt good to be back inside a warm place.

So, at least my Mom had Thursday tea. Not sure which tea she brewed, she likes Liptons and herbals.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here