Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weekend Trivia - Sunday

Posted by thinman Z5 MI (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 3, 11 at 9:36

Here is another little word puzzle for you:

How would you rearrange the letters in the words "new door" to make one word?

ThinMan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weekend Trivia - Sunday

:))).

Annette

o

Okay, off to play with pencil and paper. I am SURE I will get this!

Cynthia

o

I've come across this one before, I know what the answer is so to be fair no stars for me today.

Annette

o

Been thinking about this one for awhile and I finally got it.
Sneaky, sneaky! My scrabble tournament DH didn't think it could be done.

o

Okay you tricky person-I have been trying all sorts of combinations and have finally given up. Came back to say I was stumped. May try a few more times, but I bow to all the rest of you!

o

Hey I posted this afternoon to say that I got this one! It didn't show up so I hope it doesn't now that I am posting a second time.

anyway the 'one word' is very obvious! :)
good one TM!

o

greylady, you just waved your hand over your crystal ball and the answer appeared like magic right :).

Annette

o

Just in case it hasn't dawned on everyone, the one word answer is "one word". Pretty tricky, huh?

for Annette, Bobbie, and Greylady. Annette, I know you said you didn't get points for this, but I think you do.

Thanks for playing trivia this weekend.

Until next weekend, I remain,

Your humble servant,
ThinMan

o

Well thanks for the stars TM, it's been another fun weekend. I'd hate to tell you how long it took me to figure this out the first time around LOL. I think it's one you catch on to right away or it's a pull your hair out kinda thing....

Annette

o

At least you figured it out!!!

Nancy. - good one TM. You had me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here