Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Was I supposed to do trivia today?

Posted by thinman Z5 MI (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 30, 12 at 13:10

Is Cynthia gone on her trip? If I am supposed to do trivia, I'll come up with something, tout de suite.

TM

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Was I supposed to do trivia today?

Oh no! I am so sorry. We have been without power since 10:45 last night when we had a huge storm (mostly lightning and wind and sadly little rain), so I couldn't get on to do trivia today. Son and daughter-in-law still don't have power and may end up spending the night if theirs doesn't come on by bedtime. He is at work with no power (really, why?) and she has been here off and on all day, leaving to check on their house and one of her friend's houses. We are feeling pretty lucky at this point now that the ac is on again. Yesterday got to 104 degrees and today was supposed to get to 100 or 101. Needless to say, we have been hanging out downstairs where it is so much cooler.

The good news is that I am all set for next week, though, TM. :) I leave on the 10th.

Again, I am so sorry and I couldn't even let anyone know. Thanks for offering to come up with something, TM.

Cynthia

o

I wondered if that was the case with you, Cynthia, having read about all the power outages in your neck of the woods, along with the heat. What a nasty combination. I'm glad you have it back now.

TM

o

Glad to hear that you have your power back and can keep cool during this heat wave. Hope your daughter's is back on now too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here