Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Tea in the garden...not today, but soon :)

lavender_lass
12 years ago

I hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday! This week, I've been working on my kitchen garden and decided to add a table and chairs to go with the arbor. This way, we can seat two at the arbor (very romantic) and four at the table :)

So, while I'm digging out under the table, to lay a few blocks and not have to mow under it...I'm thinking how nice it will be with a pretty table cloth (or placemats, when using the umbrella). Finally, a nice place to have tea with sandwiches...and seat more than two people!

I still like the cozy feel of the little table and two chairs in the fairy garden and the tea table on the porch is also great for two. This new area will be wonderful for tea for up to four and plenty of room for all the fancy dishes with sandwiches, cookie, desserts, etc.

Not exactly our tea picture, just yet, but getting closer. Here's the tea picture from last week (inspiration for my tea table)

{{gwi:605877}}

Picture of table, just going into the garden...hopefully ready to use by end of June. Wait until you see it with a tablecloth, dishes, a few cushions...it's going to be beautiful!

{{gwi:606285}}

What are your plans for today? Hope you all have a lovely Thursday and enjoy your tea!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!