Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Missing TM

Posted by cyn427 z7aN. VA (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 17, 10 at 14:25

Okay, I will work on coming up with a question or two for next weekend. I am suffering from withdrawal here!

Waving to all of the trivia gang.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Missing TM

ME TOO LOL.

Read a bit of trivia on one of those flyers at a restaurant last night.

What sort of creature is a 'mugger'?

Don't know how to give stars, (hugs) will have to do :).

This trivia thing isn't as easy as you think it is, TM deserves a well earned rest from the awesome job he's done and, for such a long time. My hat's off to you Thinman, ENJOY your summer.

Annette

o

Oh, yea for you Annette! I agree that TM deseves kudos for keeping us all occupied on weekends in such a grand manner! I thought maybe I could come up with something, but then realized it would probably take me a week at least. I am going to be on the lookout for kids' placemats-you know, the ones with fun facts or trivia just like the flyer you found...ha. I used to love those when we went to Howard Johnson's way back when. :)

Mugger? Hmmm. Maybe a mosquito or no-see-em?

Cynthia

o

Hey, all, I'm here soaking up your praise like a dry old sponge dropped into the ocean. You are really too kind.

I don't have any confidence at all in this answer, but while I was thinking about a mugger, a cheetah came to mind. Could a mugger be a young cheetah? I'll be stunned if this is it.

ThinMan

o

the first thing that popped into my mind was some type of bird, but you know I really am trying to NOT say the first thing that pops into my head (when it comes to any subject :))so....really don't know

o

Well guys, apparently a mugger is a type of Crocodile, I didn't know this either. But hey, you all get a hug anyways:). The link below tells a bit about the mugger. I'm off to Vancouver to see The Lion King, DS1 has tickets, will check back here later tonight. Maybe someone else will have a trivia question for us.

Annette

Here is a link that might be useful: Mugger

o

Crocodile! Huh! At least I had the right first letter in my guess.

Good question, Annette.

TM

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here