Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
thinman_gw

Weekend Trivia -- Saturday

thinman
13 years ago

You wouldn't know it from the time of this post, but I've been up for four hours. We had grandsons for a sleepover last night and they always wake up early. Then, we let Annie the dog out in the early morning snowy darkness and learned that apparently coyotes had been through last night. Her response to that is always to tear around with her nose to the ground barking her @$#! head off. She would not shut up. She would not come in. We don't care that much ourselves, but we have neighbors across the road and they are not early risers.

I went out to try to get her. No dice. We have a couple of acres fenced in, which is great for her to run in, but also impossible to catch her in if she is fixated on running. DW tried to get her. No dice. Bark bark bark.

An hour later, it's still dark and she's still being stupid and loud. Finally, after an hour and a half, GS1 and I are able to round her up. He's sure it's because he was carrying his stuffed kitty, and maybe he's right.

Annie went straight into the kennel. Anybody want an obviously poorly trained dog?

The thing is, she was wearing an anti-bark collar, which shoots a jet of gas up into her face if she barks. We always put it on her when she goes out in the morning and normally it works well. When I tested it afterward, though, it didn't work. Probably it needs a fresh supply of gas. Or maybe the battery is low on volts. Arrrgh.

So, I'm sure your morning was better than mine. Wanna play trivia?

Check out the picture below. It's not a small airport. It's the Florida home of a very well known celebrity - actor, dancer, and accomplished pilot. The planes are his too. I remember seeing this guy on TV at the start of his career. He was one of a bunch of perspiring porcines that were all low-achievers, but, of course, had hearts of gold, each and every one.

{{gwi:617933}}

There are a couple of hints above, so can you guess who the celebrity is?

ThinMan

Comments (9)

Sponsored