Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
girlgroupgirl

This week's blooms, 2nd week of May

girlgroupgirl
12 years ago

Welcome, and please excuse the lop sided gate. I don't know how to fix it!! {{gwi:624472}}

The crazy, barn eating rose came from a GW trader in Florida. It only blooms once a year.

This is the "main" cottage garden area. The first year in a long time it has been packed to the hilt, thanks to the rains we've been having. Please excuse the purple haze. It is from the cover of my camera - but appropriate don't you think!?!{{gwi:624475}}

More of the main garden {{gwi:624477}}

My camera does just not get all the colors, this is a riot of color right now, in the entire front garden. I look at this photo and see how many improvements need to be made. I need to dig out all the "crap" around the edges of the herb bed and continue that thyme. It's fantastic, and I don't know what kind it is!

Here is the side front bed. This is the first year it's looked decent, but those pink campanulas MUST GO this year. I want to add some shrubs including a daphne. The campanula, iris and a little Betsy Boo pink miniature iris, the daylilies in front and also a small shrub (that I keep removing but it resurrects itself) all came from GW traders!

{{gwi:624480}}

so, whatcha got blooming in your garden?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Outdoor Spaces
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Experienced Full Service Landscape Design Firm Serving Loudoun County