Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
keesha2006

garden 2013 July

keesha2006
10 years ago

the path between the house and "the bunny house" I walk this path a dozen times a day or more..so it was really important for it to be gorgeous all the time!

Comments (15)

• keesha2006
    Original Author
    10 years ago

a solar gazing ball and white plants to enhance it. This is so pretty lit at night and reflecting the white!

• keesha2006
    Original Author
    10 years ago

more of the walk

• keesha2006
    Original Author
    10 years ago

further down the path

• keesha2006
    Original Author
    10 years ago

lil girl peering into a birdnest/bath by the back bunny house door! Robins love to bath here

• keesha2006
    Original Author
    10 years ago

oops..this one should work :)

• keesha2006
    Original Author
    10 years ago

the lawn..the lil I left :)

• keesha2006
    Original Author
    10 years ago

patio view, off in the distance against the white fence is a two tier pond with a frog spitter!

• keesha2006
    Original Author
    10 years ago

thru the garden gate. I think I am going to paint the gate portion only purple next week..a dark blue purple..a bit afraid...but not enough to not do it!

• plantmaven
    10 years ago

OH, wonderful. I always get so excited when the word pictures is in a post.
    You have done well!
    Kathy

• keesha2006
    Original Author
    10 years ago

thank you Kathy..this forum was my inspiration

• plantmaven
    10 years ago

I have ADD and am easily distracted by " things" in the garden. But I really like your statues and bottle tree.

• memo3
    10 years ago

Keesha, what goes around comes around and here you are inspiring others with your beautiful garden. It's lovely, I know I would enjoy sitting in it any day! Congratulations on making it yours!!

MeMo

• keesha2006
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you plant Maven, Kathy and MeMo...for your kind words.

I have a bit too many other things in my garden, I have a bad chatski habit (not sure how to spell that darn it),,but I dont have the heart to just get rid of them..so one by one as they age out, many will disappear and I vow to add no more :) As you can see, I LOVE colbalt blue and the statues were all gifts from my husband. They are all of children at play. I hope they don't age out.. :)

Thank you for your kind words. And thank you over the years for your "teachings"

• luckygal
    10 years ago

You have a very pretty garden. I especially like the gazing ball with the variegated plants.

Obviously you have been a very successful 'student' and are now a good 'teacher'! Thanks for posting, your garden is an inspiration.

• Pat z6 MI
    10 years ago

Everything in your garden is beautiful, especially the hostas and blue petunias. Yes to painting the fence blue also. And the arbor. I love your yard!!!!! I'm saving this post so I can walk through it again and again.
    Pat