{{gwi:631332}}

{{gwi:631337}}

{{gwi:631339}}

{{gwi:631341}}

{{gwi:631343}}

{{gwi:631345}}

{{gwi:631347}}

{{gwi:631349}}

My favorite gardening companion Bobby Jones is always by my side.

Comments (12)

• natalie4b
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Yay, it worked! My first successful attempt to post pictures.

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    12 years ago

Yay Natalie! Glad you got it work. Your gardens look great. I know when I saw your gardens towards the end of the growing season that it would look gorgeous during the spring and summer when everything is new and fresh and blooming away. Your paths look great. Love Bobby Jones too. He is flaked out on that table for sure isn't he!! Can't wait for everyone to see your mums in full bloom. Anxious to see more photos now that you have got it figured out!! Take care, Judy

• natalie4b
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Judy - thank you! How did the mums do? Feel free to come back for an extra helping any time.
    Yes, BJ is working only when he feels like.

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    12 years ago

Oh wow!!! The first word that came to mind was complete 'charm'! Your hydrangeas are heavenly ;-) What are the two spots of gold in your second pic with the hostas? Oxalis maybe? Oh, I just adore your Bobby Jones! There are some neighborhood cats that come around here, but most are to skittish to keep me company while weeding like your cutie cat.

Ps. also wanted to mention how much I love your benches and bird houses (saw those in your other picture thread). They are the cherry on top! ;-D
    Thanks for the winter cheer!
    CMK

• natalie4b
    Original Author
    12 years ago

CMK,
    thank you for your kind words.
    Two golden spots in a second picture are Sedum Ogon - one of my favorite. It stays this color green in a shady area, and gets lighter in a sun.
    Looking through my summer pictures in winter cheers me up :).
    Happy holidays, everyone!

• kathi_mdgd
    12 years ago

all very nice,that cat sprawled out on the table need to have the caption "SPLAT" below his picture.Looks like he is all tuckered out!!LOL
    Kathi

• hosenemesis
    12 years ago

I love how you have extended your patio space and made it feel so cozy with all of the lush plantings around it. That photo with the hostas is gorgeous!
    Renee

• ogrose_tx
    12 years ago

natalie, that is gorgeous, and I love your Bobby Jones - we all need a cat to round things out, don't we? You've done a great job on this, keep it up!

• plantmaven
    12 years ago

W O W !!!

Bobby Jones looks like he had a margarita or two. (giggle)
    My cat is almost 17 years so she doesn't interact much, but my Maeve has to be with me no mater what I am doing.

Kathy

• Calamity_J
    12 years ago

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!!!! Soooo inspiring! It just makes me wanna jump up and run outside and work on my yard! To think that some day I will Get It Right and have something like Your beautiful Garden!!!

• mrtoad
    12 years ago

beautiful

mr toad

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    12 years ago

Hi Natalie, I noticed today that a couple of my mums are showing some nice new green leaves. I hope the freeze we get tomorrow night doesn't bite them back. We have had such a warm winter and everything is coming up everywhere. Thanks again for sharing your mums and I am so anxious to see them growing and blooming in my gardens. Take care, Judy

Sponsored
Fairfax Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars53 Reviews
DC Area's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Experts