Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Photos??

Posted by midnightsmum 4b ON (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 20, 13 at 11:59

For some reason the 'new and improved' Photobucket site is not letting me upload pictures. Does anyone use another platform that they can recommend?

tia, Nancy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Photos??

I haven't tried to upload to my pb account in awhile, but things to try:
update java - some people are having some problems with the new Java so it could be the problem if you have it, you may simply need to update it.
Make sure your browser is currently updated
Make sure your version of Adobe flash is up to date. They just sent out an update the other day.

o
RE: Photos??

• Posted by jkom51 Z9 CA/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Sun, Jan 20, 13 at 22:36

They seem to be having some problems with certain parts of their website. But my photo albums are fine.

If you don't like the 'new improved' PB - I mostly definitely did NOT - you can go back to your old layout. There should be a small link in the upper RH corner that allows you to return to the 'old unimproved' view.

They asked me to fill out a survey and I blasted them on making it SO MUCH HARDER to organize my photos; I couldn't figure out how to do it at all on the 'improved' site.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here