Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plantmaven

picture of Nitro

plantmaven
11 years ago

I can't believe he will be 2 years old this month.
He is ready to say the blessing.

Comments (18)

• aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. Canada
    11 years ago

Kathy, how time flies, it seemed only yesterday you were telling us about his arrival. He's a real little cutie.

Annette

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, Annette. I just thought it was so precious to see him fold his hands.
    I sure enjoyed him at Christmas.

• midnightsmum (Z4, ON)
    11 years ago

Nawwww...what a cutie!!

Nancy.

• Annie
    11 years ago

I can hardly believe that he is almost 2 now!
    He's a pretty little man.

Nitro, eh?
    Pray tell us why he got that for a nickname. :)

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks again, we just adore him. He lives closer to Annie than us. Maybe she can go be a Mimi to him. My son and DIL do not see him near enough.
    Annie, his Daddy and grandpa are flyers. When he was born my son said if he is a pilot, his call lettrs would be NATRO (Nathaniel Roe). So some of us call him Nitro.

• Annie
    11 years ago

Oh, he is so adorable. Looks to be a big boy.
    Feeding the Sandpipers? Cute!

• girlgroupgirl
    11 years ago

He is adorable!!

• luckygal
    11 years ago

Very sweet child! Yes, they do grow up very quickly. Enjoy him as much as you can.

My youngest GD will soon be 5 which is amazing for me to realize. Fun to look back at the funny things she said and did. Kids these days seem to know so much more due to early education and TV I guess.

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks. GGG, in the beach picture he looks like a tiny retiree.

Luckygal, thanks, he is my great grandson. His mother was my first grand child. A girl after 3 sons. She was a tad spoiled. But as an adult, she is a wonderful mommy.

• Thyme2dig NH Zone 5
    11 years ago

Oh, he is such an angel. That first picture is just outstanding. His cuteness has definitely not worn off as he has gotten older. I think it's so fun that our little GW community is following his growing up!

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks thyme. It happens fast. It seems like just a few years ago that his mother was little. She will be 28 in May.

• lou1850ft
    11 years ago

Kathy, He's adorable! I love brown eyes! Is he your 1st grandchild? lou1850ft(louise)

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, we think so too. lol.

Lou, my middle name is Louise. Nathaniel is my first great grandchild. His mother was my first grandchild. I had 3 boys, so when I had a granddaughter, born on Mother's day, I felt like I had won the lottery.

• lou1850ft
    11 years ago

WOW! Thats great! That means all you have to do is enjoy!

• gottagarden
    11 years ago

Love the beach photo - precious!

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Nitro is getting a sibling!
    They also have 2 foster babies. Cam is 8 weeks today and Brittney is 13 mos. They are brother and sister.
    Poor Lindsay is having 24/7 morning sickness. He took her to the ER last night.

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    10 years ago

btw, that rocker was Lindsay's. I bought it when she was about 3 yrs.

• Thyme2dig NH Zone 5
    10 years ago

That is great news!!! But, oh poor thing. I hope the morning sickness passes soon. Love the little rocker. So nice you had kept it.
    Congratulations!

Sponsored