Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More cottage garden videos

Posted by jennypat Zone 3b NW MN (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 27, 12 at 0:19

OK so Annie started something when she put up the Tasha Tudor video the other day. Here in NW Minnesota it's storming, and 12 degrees. NOT that I mind! In fact I love the storm, we need the snow! And the snow cover so my babies out in the yard can survive the winter!

But that video put my spring fever into overtime! SO I not only watched that Tasha Tudor one, but found 2 more on her by the same person. Then I watched one on the lost gardens of Heligan UK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Uf__Kw-Zc

That has led me to a series of 6 on the "Life in a Cottage Garden"
http://www.youtube.com/user/zodiacza1/search?query=cottage+garden

I am in heaven! I no longer can find any gardening on television, so these are great. But they are all in the UK! And here I sit in zone 3a (or is it 3b, whichever is warmer) With snow on the ground, in the air and more on the way........It's a good thing I am going to Atlanta on business in a weeks time!

Thanks Annie!
Jenny P

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More cottage garden videos

Jenny thanks for the link, I thoroughly enjoyed watching "Life in a Cottage Garden" not only did I love watching how the garden progressed through the year I actually learned a few things.

Annette

o
RE: More cottage garden videos

I am glad you enjoyed them, I plan on watching them all again. I learned a few things too!

Jenny p

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here