Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Renees Garden seeds

Posted by schoolhouse z5/ohio (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 16, 13 at 10:35

Yeesh. I made out an order for two packs of zinnia seeds at $2.79 ea. The shipping was $3.95, which made the order come to $9.53 - for two packs of seed. I decided I wouldn't send the order in. :(

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Renees Garden seeds

I can't afford that either! For common seeds, I usually just
pick them up at Wally world. If it's something special, I shop around and try to find the cheapest source with the best shipping.

o

Too much. I'll do without.

o

Outrageous shipping for seeds. I can't justify the cost either.

o

One time I ordered plants-never was told.I had added 1 pack of seeds-zinnias. So shipping was $4.00-this was few years ago. And very few seeds in package.

o

Hi everyone, I found a wonderful site through the wintersowing forum called T"s flowers and things, all her seed packets are $1.00 each. you might check it out

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here