Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
schoolhouse_gw

Bought first seeds of the season today

schoolhouse_gw
12 years ago

Ok, I've decided to give starting seeds another go. I don't have much luck because I have limited areas in the house with enough sunlight; but I bought a bag of starting mix and some small peat pots and will sit them on saucers on the pantry windowsill. I bought the Cup and Saucer Vine seeds because for the last two years the greenhouse where I could only find plants of this vine decided not to grow them. Wish me luck.

Also bought a large packet of mixed French greens seed and found my lemon cuke seed also at RKO. Those I will direct sow of course. RKO has all their onion sets and seed potatoes out plus racks of veggie and flower seeds. Lots of people shopping the racks eager to get started on their gardens. Oh, and outside they have some nursery stock in already! Trees and shrubs. I'd like to plant a couple more Redbud this year if possible.

Didn't forget the birds, came home with a big bag of seed and a smaller one of striped sunflower seeds. Looks like we will get some rain here pretty soon, so I went back out and filled the feeders before it begins.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio