Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sweetannie4u

Formal Garden Work - will post pics

Annie
12 years ago

Today, it was sunny and warm (in the upper 60s),and I was able to get a lot of work done out in the Garden.

I moved my white statue of the goddess Hebe (now identified as the Goddess of Youth) over into the daylily bed so it is in line with the new steps leading up from the patio. I used a dolly and that really took a load off my bones. It really looks good where I have it now. Much better as a focal point for the entire garden. That was what was needed to bring it all together and focussed. Very glad I made myself do it! (ha ha ha)

Then I moved two roses - a white unknown rose and one of the Sunny yellow KnocksOut roses. Also one of the white daylilies and then some of those white rocks and seashells.

Then, I transplanted the golden arborvitae to a new location and I hope it won't get so scorched there. Transplanted two white Dianthus down to the steps at the base of the two boxwoods at the top of the steps. Will describe further tomorrow with the pics. Supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow. Yippee!

~Annie

Comments (5)

Sponsored