Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pippi21

New garden magaine left me drooling

pippi21
13 years ago

I have a passion for flower garden/landscaping magazines. Just purchased a new issue of Country Almanac#138 Real Gardens, and I am drooling over some of the photographs of gardens. Will have to study them to see how many flowers I can identify and perhaps copy some of their borders. 100s of Ideas..garden themes, borders, containers, small space, stuctures plus bargain tricks from the Pros. "Cozy"rooms, easy water gardens, and borders that rock..Check out this issue at your newstand, drugstore or grocery store. Spring is on its way!

Comments (4)

• Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
    13 years ago

I'll have to look out for that one! I love garden magazines too. I built up a nice collection from our local used bookstore. They sell back issues for 50 cents so I buy as many as they get in! I might pull some out to browse thru tonite, the info in them is so valuable!

• Calamity_J
    13 years ago

I go to all the thrift stores in town and buy any garden magazines they have....usually they cost .25/each, and sit with a tea and go thru them, cutting out the inspiration parts, pasting them on my cork board Wish List/Do List. Then sit back and drool/dream....

• organic_kitten
    13 years ago

I love garden magazines, and I always save them. I have them organized by title and stored in clear plastic cases that hold 12 or 15 depending on the thickness of the magazine.

I drool over them too, and plan what I might like to borrow for my garden.
    kay

• newbiehavinfun
    13 years ago

I get those accordian style file holders and rip out pages from magazines of things that I like. I have one for hardscape, one for landscape, and one for interior design. So I have lots of plans, no money! Ah well, one can dream....

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?