Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Prayers for those in the path of the storms

Posted by sweetannie4u midOK_z6b/7a (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 2, 12 at 20:10

I hope no one on here has been affected by the storms these past few days.
I just want to let you know that I am watching and thinking about you and praying for you.
It is just horrific, I know as one who lives in a state where those things happen so frequently. There is nothing I can say, but just wanted to let you know that I do care and wish you well. God be with you. ~Annie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Prayers for those in the path of the storms

Very sad to see all the damage. Glad USA National Guards are on USA soil to help out.

o

It really brings things into perspective and puts us all on the same level. We need to be willing to help our fellow human beings when they are in need. And we need to know that we can count on our neighbors if we are ever in need. I add my prayers to those already offered.

Martha

o

It's absolutely heartbreaking what has happened. So many have lost so much.

Annette

o

It's quite terrible and praying people find the strength to go on.

Anicee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here