Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandi_w_gw

Happy Easter Everyone

Sandi_W
12 years ago

I just got my ham in the oven. I have my daughter (and today is her birthday, but not telling how old, but she IS older than me), son in law, & 4 beautiful grandchildren here with me this weekend. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Comments (8)

• aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. Canada
    12 years ago

Happy Easter everyone, we're off to our daughters for dinner (her birthday yesterday). Granddaughter and Great Grands have flown in from Kelowna for the weekend so it's going to be great seeing them again. Turkey is on the menu and I'm taking dessert, a frozen lemon mousse.

Annette

• schoolhouse_gw
    12 years ago

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter too. A chilly one here.

• Annie
    12 years ago

It has been a dreary chilly day most of the day, but the sun came out for a while, just long enough to dry out the grass and warm things up for our Traditional Egg Hunt. I had my oldest son, his wife and their three boys here with me today and my dear Mother. The oldest grandson, my son & I had fun hiding the dozens of Easter Eggs up in the meadow on the hill and then we "unleashed the hounds" and the two little boys took off like greased lightening! They had a ball hunting for them! The rush was on for the "Golden Eggs". The oldest grandson hid one egg in our collie's collar and the little boys never did find it until Angus shook his head and the egg fell to the ground. Angus found a green egg on the ground and then just stood proudly over it for about 20 minutes. He was so proud he found one like the boys! Lots of smiles all around.

Got some great pics of kids, grandkids and dogs. Had a great time together.

Hope this finds everyone happy and well this Easter Sunday. Thank you for posting this Sandi.
    ~Annie
    ~Annie

• finchelover
    12 years ago

Had 20 here for Easter but only 2 little ones It was really nice,we had frost again this morning and we got 2 long tables from our church and we sat outside and ate, perfect. Later we had Easter egg hunt for the 2 tykes birthday cake for 4
    april birthdays. my daughter wanted some of my hostas so they dug them up and boys and daughter in law cleaned up trash in my rose bed and trimmed some trees and got rid of the involuntary seedlings,it was an enjoyable Easter.

• organic_kitten
    12 years ago

Younger son and daughter were here with their families. Like you, Annie, I have the Easter egg hunt each year. There were five on the hunt today, and I have a ball hiding the eggs.

The golden egg eas in a suitable place for a gardener...in the bag of Black Kow. (I had the egg in a plastic bag. I had put another egg under the plastic to throw them off, but older of the hunters found it. $ year old found the silver egg. I had found some weird eggs made for older egg hunters...browns, tans, grays, and greens. It drove them crazy. Always fun. The curly head managed to "erase" a new clematis, but I had planted it deeply, and they are tough so I expect it to reappear.

{{gwi:652589}}

Hope everyone had a nice day.
    kay

• mantis__oh
    12 years ago

The curly-haired one does have a mischievous look--the sort that would "erase" a clematis.

• Sandi_W
    Original Author
    12 years ago

What pretty babies!

• plantmaven
    12 years ago

I agree! They are precious.

Sponsored