Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Still life with cat posterior

Posted by onederw 10 SSZ 21 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 30, 13 at 11:14

This is my front walkway garden. Red roses at front left are Francois Rabelais. Profusion erigeron is in the very front on either side of the steps. The brighter pops of white are c. paludosum. And Cosmo was looking straight at the camera just before I hit the shutter, I swear.

Kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Still life with cat posterior

Oh, how pretty!
Cats are funny. I read a post some where that stated : Cats want the door left open encase they change their mind.

o

Aw lovely. Looks as though kitty is enjoying the view into the yard.

What are the taller red plants (or are they some kind if ornament?) to the left of kitty?

o

Ah yes, trovesoftrilliums. . .those blurry red spikes are Rocket snapdragons.

Kay

o

So pretty. Looks like summer all ready.

o

Oo Ty! I love tall snapdragons. I finally started them inside this year since the garden centers tend to only sell shorter varieties now.

Are those a couple delphiniums back there too?
Also are those the same small whit daisy hosenemesis has in the garden?

On cats: my dad stayed with us for a week last year and took up the position of cat doorman. He occasionally asks how the cats are managing without him around to open and close the doors approximately 20 thousand times a day.

o

That is beautiful...and the cat adds to it. Love the colors and the arrangement. Tall snaps are a treasure.
kay

o

Gorgeous house and garden! More!

o

Lovely front walkway garden and lush green grass,..great selection of blooms on either side of the path as well,..oh yes the cat lol,..point the camera and in less than a click they turn away.

Philip

o

• Posted by becr zone 9 CA 19 (My Page) on
    Tue, May 14, 13 at 17:54

Kay, how beautiful!! Love your steps lined with all those healthy lush and colorful flowers spilling over, to soften the effect. So welcoming!

Would love to see more of Cosmos... I heart kitties!! :) XO Becky

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here