Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
roses, ixia and irises filling in (IMG)

Posted by aimeekitty 9-10 SW 18 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 23, 11 at 11:31

my garden is in it's second year now. A lot of things I planted in Dec of '09 or throughout 2010. Things are starting to fill in some, I'm very excited and the roses are blooming a lot more this year, and with more complex blooms.

Breakers Iris and Rosalie Figge Iris. La Reine rose with Baronne Prevost rose behind it.

Ixia?

Rosalie Figge with Breakers behind

La Reine

Baronne Prevost

Eden cl

Alchemist

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: roses, ixia and irises filling in (IMG)

Pat yourself on the back!
Lookin' good!

o

Beautiful Aimeekitty! I love all your pink and purple :)

o

• Posted by jkom51 Z9 CA/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 23, 11 at 14:15

Ooooh, I love ixia! I planted some, but in the wrong spot so of course they never came back (sigh) after a big shrub overshadowed them. Yours are so beautiful.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here