Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16331601

Ballerina ,Madame Alfred,Zephie and friends...slideshow

User
13 years ago

Well me and my roses and clemmies are getting along well. The weather has been primo and they have already had a flush and slowed down and will start again while I am gone. Zephie is only one year old and is hopefully going to cover 1/2 the arbor. I will get another to do the other side. She sure loves the shade. Madame A is 2 yrs old in this spot and she also is hopefully going to cover the wall when I get more trellis...wire/system to hold her. Ballerina is 3 yrs old and this is her best ever.

I leave Monday for Key West to start my cycling tour 2011. I am riding with 8 others from Key West to Bar Harbor ME. Two of us are going on to Buffalo NY and work our way back to D.C. From there I will take a train to Atlanta and my DD will get me to AL. I will be home sometime in July.

I am leaving things in good hands...DH says he knows what to do LOL. We'll see. I will post as I get to a library and have time. I sure have enjoyed the gorgeous pics others have posted.

pool fountain area before 3 yrs ago :

{{gwi:655183}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Spring 2011 pool area slideshow

Comments (9)

• Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
    13 years ago

Omg, i enjoyed that slideshow so much!! Ballerina is on my list of deliveries this spring, i cant wait now that ive seen yours. And your house! oh my . Id be so proud to live in such a beautiful home. I adore your gardens, really special!
    I wish you best of luck on your adventure! What fun!!!

• schoolhouse_gw
    13 years ago

Thanks for some beautiful pics. The trip sounds daunting, but I know you are up for it. I envy you. We should have an official send off on Monday for you, from the Cott.Garden. Good luck and take care!

• User
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Lily I am glad you enjoyeed the pics. You will love Ballerina. SHe finally came into her own. I have always thought I was feeding my roses enough but I guess I wasn't :) They aren't starving anymore. Thanks for the best wishes. I plan to have a great time again this year.

Thank you schoolhouse, I always enjoy your pics :). I had such a good time last year I decided to do another tour this year just a different route. I hope to have a lot of fun and meet wonderful people again this year. I appreciate the good wishes ! c

• girlgroupgirl
    13 years ago

Beautiful! I can't believe how much it's filled out, and your clematis are doing super. Mine just bearly hang on. I need to learn how to better grow clematis here.

• lavender_lass
    13 years ago

Beautiful photos! Your roses and clematis are lovely...and I'm so jealous. Still waiting for my daffodils to bloom! :)

• User
    Original Author
    13 years ago

GGG your garden is so delightful. I have added so many thinks to mine I am a little sad to leave it :( My clemmies have their heads in the hot sun and their feet hidden in the cool damp under the roses. That seems to turn them in to giants. I also have really started to feed everything a LOT. Epsoma bone meal by the fistful and large cups of Osmocote. Seems to really do the trick.

LL you will have a gorgeous garden soon enough and that wonderful remodel that will be happening soon too...you are going to be so busy !! c

• newyorkrita
    13 years ago

Lovely blooms and great pictures. Very nice.

• aimeekitty
    13 years ago

beautiful fountain! :D

• User
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you NYR,,,,your gardens are always an inspiration. I got the granular Bayer that covers all things and added it to the base of the roses in the bed that seems prone to spotty problems. Will see...says every 6 weeks so DH will apply while I am gone. I love looking at your gorgeous pics.

Thank you aimee...she has a broken neck...they marked her down...it made me love her all the more for her imperfection. c

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida