Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Early spring pictures (lots of pics)

lavender_lass
13 years ago

Nothing blooming, yet, but here's a few pictures of the garden and the view, from the garden...

This is from inside the house, but it shows most of the kitchen garden...and the horses :)

{{gwi:655946}}

Here's the arbor, with some herbs from last winter...they should look a little better, in a few weeks

{{gwi:45503}}

Here's a view out the back of the garden. The creek is still up a bit, but not like a month ago!

{{gwi:655948}}

And, finally a few pictures of Spidey! I've mentioned him in a few posts, but this is the top of a little pergola, my mom got on clearance. The welds were in bad shape, so she kept the long pieces and used them as trellis, to grow vines up her deck. This is the top, which I'll paint black, as soon as it warms up. This is for my nephew's garden...picture beans and peas (maybe some climbing nasturtiums) on the 'legs' and a watermelon planted in between each one. It's different, but he's going to love it! LOL

Here's Spidey...

{{gwi:655950}}

And here's Spidey, with Chance and Cordell (l-r) in the pasture, with Lucky in the back. The boys (Chance and Lucky) get bigger evey year! :)

{{gwi:655952}}

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida