kalanchoe

{{gwi:666727}}

{{gwi:666730}}

Enjoy the view.
Kathi

Comments (12)

• hosenemesis
    10 years ago

That bougie is to die for. The color is on fire!

• anicee
    10 years ago

Beautiful and very cheerful, your pics put a smile on my face this morning.

Anicee

• trovesoftrilliums
    10 years ago

Do you train the bouganvilla in that shape? Never seen one quite like that. Great color too.

• Annie
    10 years ago

Well,
    I asked for photos and you supplied!
    What a koinki dink!

I LOVE those petunias. Love that coral color!!! Va va VOOM!

Bougainvillea is sold here...as an annual for gosh sakes. But until I get my gigantic "Dream Greenhouse", I am not buying any. I plan on growing a Bougainvillaea that grows all the way up to the ceiling and arching over, where it will remain year round. I will place a little table and chairs out there where I can sit and have my morning coffee in the winter while looking out into the snow. Well, that's my dream. Found just the one too. Only $6,000 with everything and they haul it and set it up too! Might as well be a million.
    Anyway, I can just look at your pictures and enjoy.

~Annie

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

DH trains it that way,in fact it's about ready for a haircut.He does some of our hibiscus the same way.

The guy across the street is training a purple potato bush the same way,dh showed him how.

Glad you all enjoyed the pics,and as you did I guess you figured out I finally got PB to co-operate with me.LOL
    Kathi

• plantmaven
    10 years ago

Pretty!
    One of the prettiest bougainvilleas I ever saw was at the zoo in Brownsville, TX. It was purple and went up a light pole and across the street.
    When I was visiting family in AZ she showed me how to open the burglar bars in the bedroom. I told her it would have to be one hellious fire for me to go out that window. When she asked why, I told here there was no way I would crawl through that bougainvillea. She had to laugh as it was as tall as the house and wider than the picture window.
    Diane has a pink and white bougie trained as a standard. From a distance the flowers look like sweet peas.

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

That is a gorgeous bougainvillea. And I really like the clivia too. Your garden is beautiful.
    kay

• luckygal
    10 years ago

Beautiful! TFS

• User
    10 years ago

Hi Kathi,..beautiful Bougainvillea,..and i am in awe of your Clivia as i have two growing from seeds but in their infancy just now,..i have a long wait.

You have lots of nice blooms,..love your big plant holder,..is it all one piece.

Philip

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Phillip,

Did you mean the pot in the 2nd picture?? If so no they aren't one piece,there of 4 of them and they lock together,so each one overhangs the one below it.I have 2 sets of them.
    Kathi

• User
    10 years ago

Hi Kathi,..yes that is the pot,.. the one in the second picture,..i like that pot even better now that you mention it comes in four pieces,..very convenient,

Philip

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Philip,
    I've had those pots for several years,dh got them from QVC.Now I see them in the 99cent store here,same thing but in a terra cotta color.
    My other set of them I have filled with succulents.
    Kathi

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County