kalanchoe

photo DSCF0918.jpg

photo astersmums10-18-03009-1.jpg

Enjoy the view.
Kathi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Here's what's blooming at my house.

That bougie is to die for. The color is on fire!

o

Beautiful and very cheerful, your pics put a smile on my face this morning.

Anicee

o

Do you train the bouganvilla in that shape? Never seen one quite like that. Great color too.

o

Well,
I asked for photos and you supplied!
What a koinki dink!

I LOVE those petunias. Love that coral color!!! Va va VOOM!

Bougainvillea is sold here...as an annual for gosh sakes. But until I get my gigantic "Dream Greenhouse", I am not buying any. I plan on growing a Bougainvillaea that grows all the way up to the ceiling and arching over, where it will remain year round. I will place a little table and chairs out there where I can sit and have my morning coffee in the winter while looking out into the snow. Well, that's my dream. Found just the one too. Only $6,000 with everything and they haul it and set it up too! Might as well be a million.
Anyway, I can just look at your pictures and enjoy.

~Annie

o

DH trains it that way,in fact it's about ready for a haircut.He does some of our hibiscus the same way.

The guy across the street is training a purple potato bush the same way,dh showed him how.

Glad you all enjoyed the pics,and as you did I guess you figured out I finally got PB to co-operate with me.LOL
Kathi

o

Pretty!
One of the prettiest bougainvilleas I ever saw was at the zoo in Brownsville, TX. It was purple and went up a light pole and across the street.
When I was visiting family in AZ she showed me how to open the burglar bars in the bedroom. I told her it would have to be one hellious fire for me to go out that window. When she asked why, I told here there was no way I would crawl through that bougainvillea. She had to laugh as it was as tall as the house and wider than the picture window.
Diane has a pink and white bougie trained as a standard. From a distance the flowers look like sweet peas.

o

That is a gorgeous bougainvillea. And I really like the clivia too. Your garden is beautiful.
kay

o

Beautiful! TFS

o

Hi Kathi,..beautiful Bougainvillea,..and i am in awe of your Clivia as i have two growing from seeds but in their infancy just now,..i have a long wait.

You have lots of nice blooms,..love your big plant holder,..is it all one piece.

Philip

o

Phillip,

Did you mean the pot in the 2nd picture?? If so no they aren't one piece,there of 4 of them and they lock together,so each one overhangs the one below it.I have 2 sets of them.
Kathi

o

Hi Kathi,..yes that is the pot,.. the one in the second picture,..i like that pot even better now that you mention it comes in four pieces,..very convenient,

Philip

o

Philip,
I've had those pots for several years,dh got them from QVC.Now I see them in the 99cent store here,same thing but in a terra cotta color.
My other set of them I have filled with succulents.
Kathi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here