Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mary_lu_gw

sad news...

mary_lu_gw
12 years ago

For those of you old timers who have been around awhile I wanted to share some sad news I received this evening. Some of you will remember JanePA who used to post here fairly often. She had the cute garden shed that her DH had bought for her as a Christmas present one year.

Over the years we developed an email friendship. Sometimes we would go 5-6 months without emailing and then again email often. I had not heard from her since last Thanksgiving so I emailed her a long, newsy email earlier this week. Tonight I received a reply from Jane's husband. Jane passed away from cancer in February. She had only been ill a short time. How very sad.

Comments (7)

• Calamity_J
    12 years ago

How sad! My dearest friends have come from the Garden web forums...just seems the nicest people hang out here! Jane

• schoolhouse_gw
    11 years ago

Was her garden shed the pretty green one? she spent some time trying to find just the right shade of green for it?

• aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. Canada
    11 years ago

So sorry to hear this, my condolences to her family.

Annette

• beachgrub
    11 years ago

So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Plant a beautiful flower in your garden this year in her memory, it will in time make you smile and truly make her smile too.

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Was her garden shed the little fairytale house? So sad to lose a friend.
    kay

• Annie
    11 years ago

Oh, dear me!

I'm so saddened to hear this. Poor little dear lady.
    ~Annie

• Sandi_W
    11 years ago

I am so sorry for everyone who knew her.

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor