Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weekend Trivia - Saturday

Posted by thinman Z5 MI (My Page) on
Sat, May 7, 11 at 7:42

Happy weekend, dear cottagers. Two grandsons, 5 and 3, are with us for the weekend so we were early risers today. They're dear boys though, so it's not a big hardship.

I may have a stumper for you today, but then I've thought that before. On Tuesday Mayor Bloomberg announced the name of the car company that would supply the next fleet of yellow cabs for the city of New York. It wasn't GM, Ford, or Chrysler. What company was it?

ThinMan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weekend Trivia - Saturday

Was it Nissan? My younger son just purchased one - he loves it!

How lucky you are to enjoy Grands this weekend - have a wonderful time!

~Natalie

o

Oh, oh. I was supposed to post this on the conversations side, being that it is off-topic.

Sorry.

TM

o

Mornin' everyone, I have no idea what the answer is on this one soooo I'll hang around and possibly ride in on someone else's coat tails :).

TM, don't sweat it, maybe we'll pick up a few more players.

Annette

o

TM has moved this over to the conversation side so come on over and join in the fun.

Annette

o

Good job, Natalie! You got it right.

Five stars for you.

TM

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here