Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pictures with my garden!

Posted by andreea21 5 (My Page) on
Tue, May 31, 11 at 14:02

Here are some pictures with my garden from this year and last year, enjoy them!

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden 2010-2011!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pictures with my garden!

I see a lot of hard work in your garden - it's beautiful. You must be very proud of your efforts. I love when people share their garden photos - I always enjoy the uniqueness of each garden.

My gardens are just being dug now by me - new home build on old mixed farmland. My gardening is done by my mood. I do like the power of grouping plants to get full impact.

Are you doing anything new this year in your garden?

Cheers,
Peggy

o

Wow! I love them! I especially love the face on the tree in the formal garden. I like your style!

o

That is a beautiful garden!

o

Amazing, just beautiful!
You are definitely not in Texas. It looks so refreshing.

Kathy

o

Your garden is really beautiful. And it looks like you have some great views from your deck.

o

Thank you for posting these--what a treat to look at your beautiful garden. I love the way you've integrated the garden beds into your property--your garden feels welcoming and classy at the same time. Did you create these gardens from scratch? How long did it take you?

May I ask what vine is growing on your iron arbor?

Okay, now that I've been inspired, it's back to work in mine!

o

Very very pretty and so peaceful looking - your panoramic views of the mountains from your deck are stunning. I love all the individual gardens. I would love to do a morning stroll with a cup of coffee and then find a place to sit and just take it all in - TFS .....

Lynne

o

Thank you all for your nice comments!
This garden is 21 years old,I am living in Canada,Ontario.
The wine that grow on the arch is the orange trumpet wine.

o

Andrea - Gorgeous. Where are you in Ontario - you're way ahead of me in blooming already!!!

o

Some of the pictures are from last year.

o

You have a stunning yard. I really loved the black eyed susans and the shasta daisys.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here