Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Golden Panther and Purple Ritz Iris

Posted by newyorkrita z6b/7a LI NY (My Page) on
Wed, May 25, 11 at 14:41

Both Golden Panter and Purple Ritz are new iris in my upstairs newest Tall Bearded Iris Bed. I love the combo of the two and the way they look together,

Photobucket

Golden Panther

Photobucket

Golden Panther and Purple Ritz

Photobucket

Purple Ritz

Photobucket

Purple Ritz Closeup

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Golden Panther and Purple Ritz Iris

Love Golden Panther, & the two really pair together well.

o

Rita,
That you did a magnificent job of planting to put those two colors together! I love both of them...got to have that Golden Panther. I have nothing like it and I love it, but Purple Ritz, as you know is right down my alley too. Beautiful!
kay

o

STOP!! Okay! Just Stop! I am gonna go broke just buying irises!!!! Today I rescued(from myself)some poor "Beverly Sills" irises that were buried too deep and rotting. I think my new "bronze" will be comparable to your Panther iris. "Fiesta Time" is just about blooming...

Here is a link that might be useful: Fiesta Time

o

Kay and Nancy- The colores just really worked out well. I absolutely love Golden Panter and the dark purple next to it makes it really pop.

Calamity- Hee, hee, hee I am evil and just want people to add more iris too their gardens. As well as all sorts of other things like daylilies, roses, lupines, lilies and all my other gardening passions.

o

I think this iris says it all for me...

Here is a link that might be useful: Tunnel Vision

o

Beautiful. Great color combo!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here