Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bought a new iris today, thanks Rita!

Posted by calamity_j z7bc (My Page) on
Tue, May 24, 11 at 16:28

Thanks to Rita showing all her Lovely iries, it has created an iris buying monster in me!!!lol!4 in the last 3 days!
I bought this one cuz of the name, DD has 3 snakes...ewww!

Here is a link that might be useful: Anaconda Love

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bought a new iris today, thanks Rita!

Oh, a Kasparek intro. Very pretty. I am sure you will love all your new iris. Iris are so pretty and so easy to get addicted to so that you need more and more. Come on over to the iris forum and see even more iris pictures, including mine.

o

Oh I have found the iris forum just this am, then had to go out...which means right by my fav Buckerfield store ie: iris store...heh heh! You def got me hooked!!!

o

Ha I have to pass it on. A few years ago Kay (organic_kitten) got me hooked on the Tall Bearded Iris by posting shots of her Iris bed.

Are you buying all the iris locally? There are just some fabulous on line places I have bought from.

o

Heh, heh, heh, Buckerfield's is within walking distance, Jane you've let the cat out of the bag.
This year I have an order in at Trails End Gardens and Garden Import has one I'm drooling over. I have a few new to me Iris I bought last year from T.E., one or two are going to bloom shortly so I'll get to see what they really look like.
I'm finding it's the dwarf bearded I'm more drawn to but that could change. In the 80's I had quite an iris collection but then my interest turned to something else. There's another enabler on this forum that got me hooked again :).

Annette

o

That's GORGEOUS,and now i want one.You guys sure are enablers!!!TFS
Kathi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here