Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
First Garden Tour / Plant Markers

Posted by hosta_house IL 6 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 6, 10 at 0:24

I did a garden tour today of 8 area homes and came home with the wants. All of the gardens were very impressive but one stood out and the homeowner used plant markers for his visitors from the tour, I heard many people asking where he got them. I thought I would share this here in case someone might be interested. Here is the link and several photos: http://www.gardenfonts.com/
P6059347
P6059362
P6059356

Here are some of my wants:
Persicaria Red Dragon
Persicaria Red Dragon

Burgundy Hearts Red Bud Tree
Burgundy Hearts Red Bud

Indian Pink
Indian Pink

Purple Smoke Bush
Purple Smokebush

Unknown - Begonia?
Has red underside
P6059370

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: First Garden Tour / Plant Markers

Your unknown is

Begonia grandis

or Hardy Begonia..

Silverkelt

o

cool markers. My neighbor has that red bud and it is gorgeous. she however hates it. What fun going on a garden tour, I have never been...

o

Thanks for the ID Silverkelt, I did a search and found alot of great reviews for it in the shade garden. Now to try and find it.

o

That Indian Pink was an unknown plant for me. What a beauty!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here