Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sweetannie4u

Daylilies and More Cottage Garden

Annie
13 years ago

Patio Garden - you can see how the rain beat some of the flowers over onto the garden path. I have to pull them up and try to stake them or something. They never look right after doing that though - Daylily (right front): Crimson Pirate {{gwi:685952}} Old-Fashioned Orange Daylilies towering in the back

Same Crimson Pirate Daylilies looking the other way towards the Rose Garden

{{gwi:685953}}

{{gwi:685954}} As viewed from Rose Garden arbor way

{{gwi:685955}} Rose Garden - Several kinds of Phlox, Roses, & Echinaceas, Agastache, Daylilies, lots of Lavender Province, Queen Anne's Lace, Liatris, Larkspurs, Magenta Bee Balm, Garlic, Leeks, Parsley, Sedums, Thoroughwort (a white-flowering relative of Joe Pye Weed), White Star Hardy Hibiscus, 2 kinds of Coreopsis, Dianthus, Lilies, Purple Beautyberry, Cream California Poppies, Tomatoes, Hollyhocks, Queen Cleomes, Blue Harebells, Rose Campion, Black-eyed Susans, Cannas, Black and Blue Salvia, Lady in Red Salvia, Creeping Thyme, Pentas, Periwinkles, Fernleaf Dill, Mammoth Dill, Hardy Hill Rosemary, Yellow Primulas, Rose Queen Sage, May Night Salvia, Verbena bonariensis, Gladiolas, Flannel-leaf Mullein, and more.

Below the Rose Garden are Blueberries and you can see the Compost pile {{gwi:685956}}

{{gwi:685957}}

{{gwi:685958}}

{{gwi:685959}} Tiffany

Liatris spicata {{gwi:685960}}

{{gwi:685961}} Old-fashioned Wild Orange Daylily

{{gwi:685962}} Daylilies under Don Juan Rose

Beautiful Butterfly on Butterfly Bush with Tasha Tudor's pink Hollyhock behind them {{gwi:685963}}

{{gwi:685964}}

Tasha's Hollyhocks with Doppelganger Coneflowers in Statue Garden - white Iceberg Roses behind statue{{gwi:685965}}

{{gwi:685966}} Apocalypse Now and Peaches and Dreams HH that fell over after the rains After I took this, it got righted.

One of my pretty Shubunkin fish in the lilypond

View of Patio Garden from the Lilypond. Foreground: Yellow Water Iris plant, Blue Bedder Salvia, Black & Blue Salvia, & Orange Daylily

Phlox, David - first to bloom

~Annie

Comments (8)

Sponsored