Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can you identify this flower?

Posted by oakleyok z7 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 18, 12 at 14:25

This white flowered plant was given to me over a month ago and it's thriving. It cascades. The plant has almost tripled in size & gets about 4-5 hours of sun a day. I have no clue what it is. But you can be sure I'll be buying some next Summer!

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Lobelia

White trailing Lobelia. Duh. Well, does anyone else grow them? lol

o
RE: Can you identify this flower?

Yup i do,have mine in a pot with the purple one,both are bloomig now.I hope the white spreads as much as the purple does.
Kathi

o

Trailing lobelia in all its many hues is wonderful--who doesn't love Crystal Palace? But in the heat of summer here--which is seriously hot--it stops being such a star performer and cooks instead. Sadly, the lobelia that is fabby in June is too often crispy in July, and especially in August. Come October, though, we just start over and replant new ones, which are great all through the winter until it gets too hot for them again.

Kay

o

I have been growing a strain from the Techno Heat series and I really love it be cause it doesnt die out like the others do.Mine is Electric Blue.This is the third year I've grown it and as long as I keep it watered it doesnt die out.
roseberri

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here