Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathi_mdgd

My Hydrangeas,finally !!

kathi_mdgd
13 years ago

Here ya go as promised a few days ago.Enjoy the view.

Kathi

{{gwi:697712}}

{{gwi:697715}}

{{gwi:697717}}

{{gwi:697719}}

{{gwi:697721}}

{{gwi:697723}}

{{gwi:697725}}

{{gwi:697727}}

{{gwi:697729}}

{{gwi:697731}}

{{gwi:697734}}

Kathi

Comments (6)

• newyorkrita
    13 years ago

Your Hydrangeas sure are lovely. I don't know much about Hydrangeas so all I can say is that they are pretty. Love the pretty flowers next to the elephant ears, I can't make out what they are.

• Thyme2dig NH Zone 5
    13 years ago

Love all these photos! I see a reflection of your fountain in the window and kept saying to myself "Oooo, I hope she turns around and takes a photo!" Can you post a photo of your fountain? Love those sweet statues.

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Rita,the flowers to the right of the hydrangeas is Ivy geranium,and i like the way it took off.It's been there a couple years,so i'm trying to duplicate it at the other end,above the marigolds,where you see the post.The one on the right is sitting on a tree stump.

Thyme,that's not my fountain,it's across the street and i didn't even notice it until i posted those pictures today.My oldest GD gave me those cute statues about 4 years ago.I love them also.
    Kathi

• keesha2006
    13 years ago

Hydrangea heaven... :) I like the blueish purple ones...what varieties are they do you know?

I have just a tiny bit of blooming going on right now..should get heavier soon tho. Can't wait!

• hosta_house
    13 years ago

I love them all - Beautiful!

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Keesha,the bluish purple ones are lace caps,and that's all i know about them.My neighbor gave me those a few years ago in a 1 gal pot,he used to work in the fields so i was the happy receipient of what he brought home with him.I also have pink lace caps.Love my hydrangeas!!
    Kathi