Osteopernum;

Photobucket

Pink Jasmine on fence;

pink jasmine,hydrangeas

Kathi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More pictures

Ooooo. Love the Osteopernum pink daiseys.

o

Those are beautiful. The pink jasmine is amazing!

o

Holy carp! Would you LOOK at those glads! Some years glads come back for me, but never did they form such a stunning clump as yours. I am sooo envious of that jasmine...
Your lush plants are stunning Kathi- so pleased you let us take a peek of your garden (yes, this is a hint to post more pics!!)
CMK

o

Those glads are so white and so well filled out, they are just stunning. That is some serious Jasmine! And your osteopernum is such an impressive carpet of blooms. I don't know that I've ever seen crassula befores, but yours is impressive. Thanks for posting.
kay

o

wow, your flowers are just exploding!

o

Thanks everyone!! I couldn't believe how white those glads were when they opened.They are something DH bought.Those were from last year,this year they didn't do as well,maybe because of all the rain and weird weather we had,but they have multiplied,so hoping next year they return to their original color and size.

That Jasmine had such a tremendous sweet smell,that i couldn't stand to have some of it in the house in a vase with other flowers~~~~~~~~~~Too strong.

Love the crassulas,and other succulents,and have many of those as well as cacti.

I'll have to upload the hydrangea pictures that i took over the weekend~~~~~~~~~~Gorgeous,if i must say so myself.

Thanks for all your wonderful comments!!
Kathi

o

Your glads are stunning. And I never got Osteopernum to look that gorgeous.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here