Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new bachelor buttons

Posted by charleney 8a PNW (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 19, 14 at 19:59

neighbor gave me a (dry) bucket of bachelor buttons. They are wilted all up. gave them a big dose of water. still pretty wilted. Will they come back and how shall I treat them now?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new bachelor buttons

Were they in soil in the bucket? You may have luck by planting them where you wish them to grow and then cutting the stems back. You may get some new growth and a second flush of bloom. They are annuals but can re-seed themselves.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here