Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
silverkelt

Whats been blooming in June so far

silverkelt
12 years ago

I really wish I had a better camera, Im using what was a top of the line hybrid from almost 8 years ago a Minolta Z2 at the time I bought it, it was one of the first cameras out with 4.0 megapixels.. Im still using the darn thing.. and Im getting frumpy with it. I ordered a new camera for myself for christmas.. and it was promptly put on backorder. I really want a DSLR but I get greedy becuase I want one that shoots HD video so I can use it for the kids and around 12 mps or better.. of course I could stop buying plants and seeds and such and afford it, but whats the fun of that... =P

I didnt know what one looked better of the pink Pyrethrum dasies.. so I offer two

{{gwi:705681}}

{{gwi:705684}}

pink poppet wiegala close up

{{gwi:705687}}

bush form

{{gwi:705690}}

A early combo, we are a little behind here.. Ive also lost lots of stuff from last years drought.. ah well such is life, it will be replaced by stuff eventually, this years garden will look a tad more spotty hole wise

{{gwi:705693}}

Tuttie Frutti Lupine.. not as gorgeous as last year.. another plant that didnt like drought.. but did survive, so hopes for it next year

{{gwi:705700}}

Hardy Geranium in bush shot.. a lovely free caring perennial that will have very little needs.

{{gwi:705704}}

close of of Double Scots White.. bush form over on antique forum all of my roses are ready to pop and should have a good display in a few weeks hopefully.

{{gwi:285046}}

Columbine.. grows in pockets here and there.. I started more.. I really need to break down and get some bulk packages to start.. I want some drifts of these instead of pockets..

{{gwi:705709}}

Hansa Rose a wonderful northern rose.

{{gwi:276612}}

close up after it fully opens

{{gwi:705714}}

Some No Id TB Iris.. this one I bought.. and its not even close to the name of the thing I bought, since it was supposed to be a fully pink one. So who knows

{{gwi:705718}}

this one I traded for, with another 12 or so from a lady who was parting with her no ids, I took them for a simple swap of a few packets of seeds I think.

{{gwi:705721}}

Oriental Poppy.. Beuaty of Livermore.. lots of orange tones, becuase of the early morning sun.. a little more reddish than this. I think I need more poppy seeds for next year.. Took 3 years to get this one to flower though!

{{gwi:374536}}

Silverkelt

Comments (5)

Sponsored