Emporer Butterfly

Early Showoff:
Early Showoff

Hope it's not too many
kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Eyed Daylilies (Pic Heavy)

So very pretty. I just love daylies eyed daylilies. Of course I love them plan too. Early Showoff is vey well named, just stunning. My pick of the batch.

o

Thanks Rita,
Early Showoff was one of the bonus plants from Bill Maryott last year.
kay

o

"eye" like 'em!! I really like the last one and the first one. I don't think I've seen those before.

o

Gorgeous! I love Early Showoff a lot and Sinister Minister is most definitely a sultry creature.

o

Darn.. Early showoff is pretty pretty pretty!

Thanks for sharing..

o
RE: Re: Eyed Daylilies (Pic Heavy)

Girgroup, Cindy and Silverkelt.

This is a first bloom on Early Showoff. It was a bonus, and I really like it. Sinister Minister was one I saw last year, and knew I wanted. It was a lily auction win.
kay

o

All so beautiful! Sinister Minister is my fave, too. Such rich deep colors and I love how the edge is tinged with the dark rim.

o

Kay, you certainly have some choice selections. I love eyed daylilies and especially like your Early Showoff.

I have so many already that need dividing. Can't even think about any new additions.

I'll just sit back and admire yours from afar.

Liz

o

Gorgeous! I'm having a hard time picking my favorite. So....which one blooms/reblooms the most for you?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here