Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chelsea Flower Show 2010, London

Posted by frogview00 NC7 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 4, 10 at 22:06

A few photos from the Mother of all flower shows. The show was sold out and it was shoulder to shoulder.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you want to see more, I can post more.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chelsea Flower Show 2010, London

OH my what perfection, post more? YES PLEASE.

Annette

o

Oh my... Are there any roses?

o

More.

o

Stunning! Yes, more please!

o

gosh frogview ---what a fantastic scenery...If I ever came into a room with delphiniums displayed that way.. I'd faint. What beauty.

:-)
Ianna

o

Yes, more!! I love the way each flower is simply perfect. That rainbow of Lupines is stunning!

Do you have any pics of the "garden" displays? I got some great ideas from the flower show for my own garden from their displays.

Looks like it was an amazing show. Did you tour other gardens while you were over there?

o

How amazing - I must put this on my bucket list. Yes please more - those alliums are remarkable aren't they? I have a lot in my borders but how stunning the way they are presented in those gigantic bouquets.

And the lupines, delphs. Are those dahlias? Gorgeous!

o

Heavens Yes! Those are gorgeous.

Rita, did you see those lupines??

kay

o

Sorry, this was meant for the gallery. We did visit other gardens. But we went to meet UK old rose friends at the Chelsea and go to Charleston Farmhouse, then, Mottisfont Abbey. Sadly, I forgot my battery charger and did not get any photos of the walled garden at Mottisfont. I guess I'll have to go back. (grin)

Jim

o

More, more, more!!! :)

o

I love!! My fav has got to be those fantastic Allium! All of the flowers are so PERFECT looking! Amazing.

I think somebody over on the Antique/ORG Rose forum posted rose pics from the Chelsea Flower Show. The tread has probably dropped to the third or fourth page by now...
CMK

o

It was probably our rose friend that we met there for the show.

o

Wow!! It's on my bucket list - things I must do one day is to go to Chelsea. Looks like you had a fabulous show.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here