Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Morning Glory and Hollyhock

Posted by schoolhouse z5/ohio (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 29, 10 at 8:20

The Heavenly Blues are twining among the hollyhock now, if only I could capture both in bloom at the same time. The MGs are just beginning and the hollyhock are ending.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
another photo

Another photo.

o
RE: Morning Glory and Hollyhock

Your blooms are very pretty.
Heavenly Blue morning glories and hollyhocks are two of my favorites, but this year I had a few blooms earlier from the HBMG, but none in the last couple of weeks. I do see some buds, so hopefully there will be some more blooms. Our temps have been in the 90s for several weeks so maybe they do not like that much heat.

My hollyhocks are about over, too, but they put on a nice show.
Jane

o
RE: Morning Glory and Hollyhock

Very pretty! Our MG's are growing like crazy and we're having to really pull them back. We have them in several areas.

They're not blooming as well this year for some reason, but putting out a ton of huge leaves.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here