Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jennypat_gw

Vases of flowers

Yesterday I had some friends over for supper, and decided to pick a few flowers for the table, and kitchen counter.

Enjoy!

Comments (11)

• plantmaven
    10 years ago

Lovely! I like the simplicity of the 2nd picture.
    So what did you have for supper?

• jennypat Zone 3b NW MN
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks! LOL we had beef brisket, a confetti type salad, a frozen fruit dessert, fresh homemade bread and wine!

• plantmaven
    10 years ago

Sounds yummy.
    My husband loved brisket. He was from up state NY and they called it "flat meat". Being from TX, I had no clue what it was. When his mother came to visit the first time I took her to the grocery and told her to pick out flat meat.
    He also loved home made bread. I cheat a bit on the bread and use a bread machine.

• memo3
    10 years ago

So pretty. I love how you've coordinated them with your decor! So maybe I should be choosing my new plants with a thought toward the indoors?? Hadn't thought of it before.

• judyhi
    10 years ago

Beautiful, especially #1!! I have seen other photos of yours on the perennials forum. You have such talent. Thanks for showing!

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

The flowers and vases are beautiful, as usual, Jennypat. You have excellent taste in vases.
    kay

• winsomegardener
    10 years ago

Thanks for sharing these pix! They are gorgeous!!! Sounds like you had a lovely get-together at your home!

I coincidentally made a resolution of sorts to bring cut flowers into my home this summer for the first time and am loving it! Thought I'd share a pic, too.

• schoolhouse_gw
    10 years ago

I haven't done much flower arranging this summer, you inspired me to go out and snip some sweet pea blossoms.

• jennypat Zone 3b NW MN
    Original Author
    10 years ago

OH more pretty vases full of flowers, what could be better than that!

I don't coordinate my flowers to my house! LOL! It just turns out that way.

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    10 years ago

Jennypat, both your arrangements are lovely and so different from one another-I like that!

Winsome, beautiful roses! i especially like the sweet little pink one in the small vase.

schoolhouse, sweet peas are favorites of mine, but I don't have any here. yours are wonderful in that lovely vase.

I love fresh flowers in the house. All of yours are so pretty. These are not so much arranged as plopped, but still pretty, I think.

• kathi_mdgd
    10 years ago

All of these pictures are very pretty,i also love fresh flowers in the house.I love hydrangeas of which we have many.In the house,all you need for a bud vase is one flower.Thanks to the birds we now have a lot of sunflowers as well.
    Kathi

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022