Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
June 2014 In My Garden.

Posted by glengarry23 8 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 7, 14 at 18:14

Some pictures of the garden in June,..plus a video of the same.

Video==June In My Garden

This post was edited by glengarry23 on Mon, Jul 7, 14 at 18:18

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: June 2014 In My Garden.

Aquilegia.

o

Variegated Wallflower

o

General View.

o

Clematis,'Dorothy Walton'.

o

Cytisus scoparius,'Scotch Broom'.

o

Delphiniums and Lupins.

o

Roses.

o

Beautiful pictures, love all the colors. Wow!

o

Absolutely, Hands Down, Stunning!

o

Hi roper208 and frogview00,
delighted you both enjoyed those blooms,..here are some more for you.
Malva moschata,'Musk Mallow'.

o

Malva moschata,..Musk Mallow.

o

Amaryllis,'Royal Red',..this one i move about the garden where the sun is best but it comes indoors at night.

Philip

o

Oh my! Phillip, you have created (or co-created!) a Paradise. Thanks for sharing your lovely blooms.

o

Hi GreenHearted,..thank you!,..everything is blooming so fast here i get stuck for space to plant even one flower,..however i am not complaining as its an encouragement to get out and see what has bloomed,..oh we get an average of 200 days of rain here which is a garden bonus.

Philip

o

Well, well. Here is my dear friend, Philip. This fella has THE most beautiful gardens and flowers I have ever seen.

Every time I see another group I see another one I just have to have in my garden. So this takes me to a Musk Mallow. I have made a note of it so I can add it to my garden.

Thanks Philip....XOX

o

Well, well. Here is my dear friend, Philip. This fella has THE most beautiful gardens and flowers I have ever seen.

Every time I see another group I see another one I just have to have in my garden. So this takes me to a Musk Mallow. I have made a note of it so I can add it to my garden.

Thanks Philip....XOX

o

Hi Barb,..nice to hear from you and thank you for the compliments on the garden,..many of the gardens here are stunning and far better than mine i must add,..envy!,..yes that Musk Mallow is a worthwhile addition to the garden as it comes back each year even better than the previous,..i got some mixed Lily bulbs from Texas and they are in full bloom this month and more to yet bloom.

Thanks Barb....XOX.

o

I was got a new rose last year and was disappointed that it was wrongly tagged however the bloom has grown on me and i have come to accept it and like it.

o

Hollyhocks are growing well with just a tad of rust to be seen,..but working on the rust.

o

Lilium Dimension,'Dark Wine'.

o

You have a beautiful garden! Stunning!

o

Hi bellarosa,
thank you!,..its pleasing to know you liked the garden,..i am never satisfied with how it looks always thinking it could be better though i imagine we all think like that.

Philip

o

beautiful!!! thanks for sharing pics of your garden..you make my day!!

o

Hi Lyly1978,
Thank you!,..hoping you have a good day,..here is a picture taken this afternoon,..some change since June.

Philip

o

hi Philip!
Sorry for the delay replying..thank so much for your pictures..your Garden is beautiful and peaceful as always..l! i love gardening,im a newbie here so i am very appreciated your posts and the other gardeners posts in Forum
Have a nice weekend,Philip!
LiLy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here