Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
help !!

Posted by kathi_mdgd 9 S.Ca (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 3, 10 at 22:32

I was gonna comment on Annies slideshow pictures,but when i scrolled down to reply,my message box is already filled with a bunch of gobbledegook,that I did not put there,nor do i know what it is all about.Never seen this before,can someone tell me what this is and how it happened to get there.I copied and pasted a small portion of it,but it's long.

Here it is,what is it and why??? TIA

Well that didn't work,when i hit submit it says it's an "Illegal String alert,may be an HTML code or profanity,and is a security concern"
Kathi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: help !!

Well, just keep all that cussin' out of your post and it will go right through.

Just kidding! I couldn't post to a thread earlier this afternoon, and now it works. Sometimes GW just farts along, but sometimes the gas builds up and things don't work like they should.

o

I just sat here for 3 minutes with my finger on the delete key and it didn't move even a 1/4 of the way down the page.The words gardenweb are through out it,and it list different forums,like desert,bar b q,weddings,exercise,health etc,as well a cell padding and cell spacing,whatever that means.

Weird,i tell ya,Weird.
Kathi

o

Most of the forums have been messed up today, and many posts are missing.
Renee

o

It takes forever to post and I noticed that my post on the milkweed thread is there, but I don't see a form to post a follow-up.

The links that they add to our words are taking up a lot of time during the "submit" process and locking up there servers, IMH Technical O.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here