Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Visiting A Friends Garden.

Posted by glengarry23 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 23, 12 at 9:41

Every day i pass a friends house when walking my dogs,..they like a nice lawn with flowers around it,..and they maintain the area in front of the house,..this year they have added an old boat and used it as a planter,..also started up a Wild Flower section,..below are two videos,..one for August 2012 and the other a Spring view of the same garden.

Video===August 2012.

Video===From Spring.

Philip

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Visiting A Friends Garden.

Absolutely beautiful! Love the planted boat - it's so sweet. Definitely a labor of love in that yard....

o
RE: Visiting A Friends Garden.

Thank you Lavendrfem,..i pass that garden every day and its always neat and tidy,..unlike my own,..and they always go for red and blue blooms as a highpoint against the lush lawn,..the latter which i don't have,..its a nice sight to see each day.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here