Fri, Aug 3, 12 at 21:40

August Blooms

Roses and towards the end other blooms.

Philip.

Hollyhock,..Pink.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: August Blooms,..Video.

Absolutely beautiful!! I needed this, here in Texas we are crisping, but we hang in there, Fall is coming and we'll get a rebloom of many of our roses.

I have checked out some of your other videos, do you do this for a living? They are great!

o
RE: August Blooms,..

Glengarry, just a thought - why don't you post this on the rose forum as well, they would love this!

o

Hi Ogrose,
thank you for the compliments,..and i took your advise and posted in the Rose Gallery.

I always had too many pictures to post of roses,..other blooms,..the dogs and cats,..the river and lake and of course travel,..there was no way i could post all the pictures so i just started putting them all in a video,..it leaves the viewer hands free to sit back and watch,..i could make some cash by allowing advertisements in Blogs and so forth,..but i hate Ads so no money from my videos,..but when people enjoy them,..that's reward enough.

Philip.

Hollyhock,'Lemon'.

o

Centaurea cyanus,'Cornflower'.

o

Centaurea cyanus,'cornflower'.

o

Geranium Zonal Claudio Rose Eye (D,C) Claudio.

o

Papaver somniferum,'Poppy'.

i managed to identify the two volunteer Poppies that appeared in the garden this season.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here